Thursday, September 22, 2011

Change in Military Funeral Protocol… � ~ BLOGGER.GUNNY.G.1984 ~ (BLOG & EMAIL)

Change in Military Funeral Protocol… � ~ BLOGGER.GUNNY.G.1984 ~ (BLOG & EMAIL):

..... His response was “The White House notified all military funeral service detachments to immediately remove ‘the President’ and insert ‘the Secretary of Defense’.

I couldn’t believe what I heard and the soldier smiled and said “You can draw your own conclusion sir but that was the order”. He, too, was ashamed of what he was required to say.

This president has taken off the gloves. My only response to this endless cesspool of Anti-American rhetoric dripping from his mouth is to borrow a phrase (with one minor change) uttered by another temporary Washington resident living in government housing: “Today for the first time in my adult life I was ASHAMED of my country”.

I did not serve in the military but my love of country parallels that of people like my late uncle who bled Red, White and Blue.

(Excerpt) Read more at message.snopes.com …
**************************
**********************************
RELATED?
All This Just for A Flag...
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2011/09/what_is_michelle_obama_saying_during_the_911_flag_ceremony.html
*****
***************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note:
The 'Reader Responses; shown on many posts/articles are almost always worthwhile reading.

Often, the comments by readers enhance the posted article greatly, and are informative and interesting.

Hopefully, all will remember to read the reader comments, and post their own as well.
Thanx
*****