Gunny G Favorites!
- AMERICA BACK TO ITS ROOTS? FIRST, DESTROY THE R PARTY!
- AMERICAN IMPERIALISM
- ARE COPS CONSTITUTIONAL? AS STANDING ARMY? RIGHT TO BE LEFT ALONE?, ETC.
- ARE POLICE OBLIGATED TO PROTECT CITIZENS?
- BING! (Pvt)
- BLOGGERS: THE NEW PAMPHLETEERS
- CHESTY PULLER...ON LOYALTY DOWN...
- CONSTITUTION: WRITINGS BY SEVERAL AUTHORS
- COWBOY NATION
- DR ED RIVERA, PROFESSOR OF LAW AND GOVERNMENT...
- GUNNY G SITES, ETC.
- INCOME TAX NOT NECESSARY
- KARL MARX, HORACE GREELEY, and JFK, Etc.
- NEW PAMPHLETEERS
- NO, OBAMA DID NOT DO IT ALL BY HIMSELF !!!!!
- NOW BLOG THIS! ~ GET YOUR OWN BLOG & START BLOGGING RIGHT NOW!
- OUR SECRET CONSTITUTION
- OUR TRUE HERITAGE and HISTORY: YET ANOTHER VIEW...
- PERENNIS: EUROPE'S PLAN TO SAVE THE SOUTH
- REAGAN ON CONSERVATISM and LIBERTARIANISM...
- REPUBLIC OR "GENUINE" DEMOCRACY: ANOTHER VALID VIEW !!!!!
- THE "R" PARTY: RED FROM THE START By: ALAN STANG
- THE MEN WHO DESTROYED THE CONSTITUTION ~ BY: THOMAS DILORENZO
- THE REAL RON PAUL
- THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE AMERICAN !
- UNDERSTANDING WHY THE CONSTITUTION WAS AND REMAINS A DETRIMENT TO INDIVIDUAL LIBERTY
- WHAT IS A NEOCON, PSEUDO-CON, AINO?
- What Is The FOURTH ESTATE or Fourth Branch of Government ?
- WHY THE CONSTITUTION HAD TO BE DESTROYED (TJD)
- why the gun is civilization
- WOODROW WILSON REVEALING SPEECH!
Monday, March 15, 2004
Thought you would like to see this...
----- Original Message -----
From: Joseph L. Richard
To: RAYMOND JACOBS
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2004 3:52 PM
Subject: WWII Stories -- Web Site
Hello Mr. Jacobs,
My day off is today, and I managed to get a number of small projects
cleared off of my desk so that I can devote some time to reading and
building a page of your essay that you sent to me last week.
I find the material fascinating! to say the least.
I cannot understand as to how the historians did not give you proper
credit for your actions during the 1st Flag Raising on Iwo Jima.
Hopefully, through you efforts and others working on your behalf, you
will receive the credit due you, Sir...especially with the upcoming 60th
Anniversary of the flag raising atop Mt. Suribachi in February of next
If interested, you can watch as I work on your page!
I am currently in the process of scanning the images from your essay
into my computer system. I run an older (Apple) Mac system and I work
alone on my web pages...which explains why it sometimes takes so long
for a project to be completed. My full time job keeps me hopping and I
work on my days off as well as during much of my spare time.
If you check out the following link you will see the page I am setting
up for you IN PROGRESS.
All of the text is pretty much in place.
The images are being scanned in and are being uploaded as I work on the
project. This portion of the project will take a bit of time and may not
be completed for a couple of days or so. It takes a bit of effort and
time to scan images, size, set the proper image size for the web page
and upload the images to my server.
Additionally, the images are LARGE and will take a fairly long time to
load up especially if the viewer is using a dial-up server. I use a
cable internet server and this cuts my upload/download time measureably.
Anyway, as you look at the page, don't get alarmed if you do not see all
of the images in place as of yet. As I work with each image, I send them
to my server and they will then appear in proper locations throughout
the text of the essay.
Hope you enjoy.
World War II Stories -- In Their Own Words
Patrick -- Portrait Artist
Thomas' 28th Louisiana Infantry Regiment
18th Louisiana Infantry Regiment
GLOBE and ANCHOR
Marines Sites & Forums
By R.W. "Dick" Gaines
GySgt USMC (Ret.)
GyG's G&A Sites & Forums is an informational site and not for profit. Copyrighted material provided soley for education, study, research, and discussion, etc. Full credit to source shown when available.
Posted by Gunny G at Monday, March 15, 2004