News Link • Revolutions, Rebellions & UprisingsVentura: Americans Should Riot If Ron Paul Excluded From Debates
11-03-2011 • www.prisonplanet.com
Former Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura told the Alex Jones Show that Americans should riot in the streets if Ron Paul is excluded from the presidential debates
Read Comments • Make a Comment • Email this News Link • Send Letter to Editor
Gunny G Favorites!
- AMERICA BACK TO ITS ROOTS? FIRST, DESTROY THE R PARTY!
- AMERICAN IMPERIALISM
- ARE COPS CONSTITUTIONAL? AS STANDING ARMY? RIGHT TO BE LEFT ALONE?, ETC.
- ARE POLICE OBLIGATED TO PROTECT CITIZENS?
- BING! (Pvt)
- BLOGGERS: THE NEW PAMPHLETEERS
- CHESTY PULLER...ON LOYALTY DOWN...
- CONSTITUTION: WRITINGS BY SEVERAL AUTHORS
- COWBOY NATION
- DR ED RIVERA, PROFESSOR OF LAW AND GOVERNMENT...
- GUNNY G SITES, ETC.
- INCOME TAX NOT NECESSARY
- KARL MARX, HORACE GREELEY, and JFK, Etc.
- NEW PAMPHLETEERS
- NO, OBAMA DID NOT DO IT ALL BY HIMSELF !!!!!
- NOW BLOG THIS! ~ GET YOUR OWN BLOG & START BLOGGING RIGHT NOW!
- OUR SECRET CONSTITUTION
- OUR TRUE HERITAGE and HISTORY: YET ANOTHER VIEW...
- PERENNIS: EUROPE'S PLAN TO SAVE THE SOUTH
- REAGAN ON CONSERVATISM and LIBERTARIANISM...
- REPUBLIC OR "GENUINE" DEMOCRACY: ANOTHER VALID VIEW !!!!!
- THE "R" PARTY: RED FROM THE START By: ALAN STANG
- THE MEN WHO DESTROYED THE CONSTITUTION ~ BY: THOMAS DILORENZO
- THE REAL RON PAUL
- THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE AMERICAN !
- UNDERSTANDING WHY THE CONSTITUTION WAS AND REMAINS A DETRIMENT TO INDIVIDUAL LIBERTY
- WHAT IS A NEOCON, PSEUDO-CON, AINO?
- What Is The FOURTH ESTATE or Fourth Branch of Government ?
- WHY THE CONSTITUTION HAD TO BE DESTROYED (TJD)
- why the gun is civilization
- WOODROW WILSON REVEALING SPEECH!
Friday, November 04, 2011
IS HE THE FATHER OF “BARACK OBAMA?”by Sharon Rondeau
(Nov. 4, 2011) — On November 2, 2011, blogger Martha Trowbridge published an article which contended that Barack Hussein Obama II is a manufactured identity for the son of black supremacy activist Malcolm X.
Malcolm X was born in 1925 in Omaha, NE to a homemaker and Baptist minister who reportedly supported Marcus Garvey, a proponent of “black nationalism” and the “Back-to-Africa” movement. Garvey has been described as having laid the framework for the Nation of Islam.
Like his father, Malcolm X became a minister, but in the Muslim rather than the Christian faith. Having converted to Islam while serving a prison sentence, Malcolm X became prominent in the organization until 1964, when he left and founded his own group, Muslim Mosque, Inc., which developed ties to larger Islamic organizations and universities.
Malcolm X traveled widely in Africa and made a pilgrimage to Mecca in 1964, after which he changed his name to El-Hajj Malik al-Shabazz. Malcolm X gave a speech in Cairo during his travels. Barack Hussein Obama II gave a speech there in 2009.....