Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Elections expert who’s called every presidential race since ’84: Obama will win

Elections expert who’s called every presidential race since ’84: Obama will win:

(READER RESPONSE ~ SEE MORE)

The problem is where do you go?

I agree with you, if O wins then this country is doomed. I need somewhere to go. I wish all the right thinking people in this country would move to 1 or 2 states and just secede from the union. I could get behind a plan like that.

If the day after O got re-elected a message was sent out that right thinking americans should move to texas to prepare for secession I would do it in a second..........
MORE...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note:
The 'Reader Responses; shown on many posts/articles are almost always worthwhile reading.

Often, the comments by readers enhance the posted article greatly, and are informative and interesting.

Hopefully, all will remember to read the reader comments, and post their own as well.
Thanx
*****