Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Giving one's self a haircut (vanity)

Giving one's self a haircut (vanity):

Hello FRiends. Lately I've noticed that whenever I have a question about something, my first impulse is to look it up on FR. Anyway, that explains this vanity.

Do any FReepers (guys) have experience giving themselves a haircut? My hair grows faster'n a weed and I don't care to waste time and money constantly running to the barber. Plus my hair is thick, coarse, and wavy, so once it gets even moderately long I end up looking either like the 'Hall' in Hall and Oates, or else a 1950's greaser. Not pretty.

I have an electric clipper with a few attachments. I'm not shooting for anything spectacular, just looking for tips on how to get the back, avoid gouging clumps out, etc.

Thanks in advance...........................
MORE.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note:
The 'Reader Responses; shown on many posts/articles are almost always worthwhile reading.

Often, the comments by readers enhance the posted article greatly, and are informative and interesting.

Hopefully, all will remember to read the reader comments, and post their own as well.
Thanx
*****