Friday, June 10, 2011

Windows IE9

Windows IE9: "I have a new computer with Windows 7, Office/Outlook 2010 and I was using IE8. Everything hums along just as I like it. This morning I was prompted to 'upgrade' to IE9 so I accepted the 'upgrade' and I installed Internet Explorer 9. WHAT A STUPID MOVE THAT WAS! It completely sucks and I would strongly advise against accepting the 'upgrade', installing Internet Explored 9!

How bad is it? IE9 is so bad it makes Windows 2000 Addition and Vista look good!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note:
The 'Reader Responses; shown on many posts/articles are almost always worthwhile reading.

Often, the comments by readers enhance the posted article greatly, and are informative and interesting.

Hopefully, all will remember to read the reader comments, and post their own as well.
Thanx
*****