Saturday, October 22, 2011

Anyone Notice (More Perverted TV) (Rant)

Anyone Notice (More Perverted TV) (Rant): Wasn't sure exactly Where this post belonged so I hope I'm in the right place!?

The other night I turned on the tv and was greeted with an up close shot of a couple kissing. As the camera panned outward, the scene was of two 'guys' sitting on a couch with their arms around each other .. going at it like two boars in heat!

The show is a regular which I've never seen and which I Will Never See again. The show is/was "The Good Wife".

Tonight, I turn to FX (Fox) a few minutes before the movie "District Nine" comes on and what I first thought was a young lady, wearing too much eye-shadow giving an interview, turns out to be a 'Dude', wearing too much eye-shadow giving an interview!

What was so out of place was that FX is a 'regular' station and this 'Dude' was saying things like .. "I like to Fuc* more than one guy at a time.

Or I don't really like more than one F-ing me at a time!

Fuc* this and Fuc* that!

Am I the only LUCKY one to be seeing more and more of this perverted CR@P on 'regular' channels now!?

/Rant

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note:
The 'Reader Responses; shown on many posts/articles are almost always worthwhile reading.

Often, the comments by readers enhance the posted article greatly, and are informative and interesting.

Hopefully, all will remember to read the reader comments, and post their own as well.
Thanx
*****