Saturday, September 10, 2011

Reverend Jeremiah RuPaul

Reverend Jeremiah RuPaul:

Fellow FReepers, I apologize for having to excerpt this. However, this story needed to be told as we remember 9/11.

Anyone who is concerned that I'm "pimping" my blog can check out the link I've provided below. As you can see, I ALWAYS post my blogs in full unless there is a technical reason that I can't.

http://www.freerepublic.com/tag/by:absolutelynobama/index?tab=articles
1 posted on Saturday, September 10, 2011 3:00:48 PM by Absolutely Nobama
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies | Report Abuse]
To: Absolutely Nobama

Ok....here’s a link that works:

http://www.freerepublic.com/tag/by:absolutelynobama/index?tab=articles
MORE.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note:
The 'Reader Responses; shown on many posts/articles are almost always worthwhile reading.

Often, the comments by readers enhance the posted article greatly, and are informative and interesting.

Hopefully, all will remember to read the reader comments, and post their own as well.
Thanx
*****