Saturday, September 10, 2011

Paul: No, Rick Perry Didn't Threaten Me

Paul: No, Rick Perry Didn't Threaten Me:

"Everybody, my kids included, has been writing, 'What was he saying to you?'" Paul said to his supporters.

He told the group that a Des Moines Register reporter called to ask him the same thing. He said he told reporter, "'Well, I'll tell you what, What he was saying to me I cannot repeat.' And he said, 'What? What?' I said, 'I'm just kidding! I'm just kidding!'"

The truth, Paul said, is, "I don't even recall the moment and I don't remember exactly what he said. But we didn't have any cross words."

At least not during the break. He noted "the most challenging words" were said on stage during the debate.

Video below:

(Excerpt) Read more at texastribune.org ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note:
The 'Reader Responses; shown on many posts/articles are almost always worthwhile reading.

Often, the comments by readers enhance the posted article greatly, and are informative and interesting.

Hopefully, all will remember to read the reader comments, and post their own as well.
Thanx
*****