Friday, September 23, 2011

You can legally vote twice! Here's how:


A republican friend of mine is pissed off at me because I told them straight up that if Romney got the nomination, he won't get my vote.

I'm not cutting off my nose to spite my face.

So then the usual lecture came out "if you vote third party or stay home, what you're really doing is voting for obama".

I thought to myself about this prospect. Really?

If I vote zero times for Romney, I'm really voting once for Obama?

So then obviously, if I vote once for Obama, I'm really voting twice for Obama?

This is truely interesting math indeed.................
MORE.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note:
The 'Reader Responses; shown on many posts/articles are almost always worthwhile reading.

Often, the comments by readers enhance the posted article greatly, and are informative and interesting.

Hopefully, all will remember to read the reader comments, and post their own as well.
Thanx
*****