Tuesday, September 20, 2011

“Wanted: B. Obama” | The Post & Email

“Wanted: B. Obama” | The Post & Email:

FORMER AIR FORCE STAFF SERGEANT SEEKS LAW ENFORCER WHO WILL “DO HIS DUTY”

September 19, 2011

The town of Gretna, NE is the fastest-growing county in Nebraska since 2000. Its estimated population is between 6,500 and 7,000 residents.

Everyone,

Today I went to the Gretna library, used Microsoft Word, and created a basic flyer. I gave one to the librarian, a police deputy parked outside, my son’s elementary school, my daughter’s middle school, a representative from HearthStone Homes, and my CPA. I haven’t scanned it to my computer so I’ll just retype it here for your viewing:

(in large 72 font and centered): WANTED
“ “ B. OBAMA
“ “ REWARD
(then the following text):

See Daryn J. Moran

402 709 3889 or guadalupesanc59@hotmail.com

This flyer is for public notification that the birth certificate issued by B. Obama on April 27, 2011 is a proven forgery. This is a crime..................
MORE.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note:
The 'Reader Responses; shown on many posts/articles are almost always worthwhile reading.

Often, the comments by readers enhance the posted article greatly, and are informative and interesting.

Hopefully, all will remember to read the reader comments, and post their own as well.
Thanx
*****