Thursday, September 29, 2011

Don’t Ask – Obama’s Latest Costly Crisis| The Post & Email � ~ BLOGGER.GUNNY.G.1984 ~ (BLOG & EMAIL)

Don’t Ask – Obama’s Latest Costly Crisis| The Post & Email � ~ BLOGGER.GUNNY.G.1984 ~ (BLOG & EMAIL):


The Crisis

Because neither Clinton nor Obama directly addressed standing Military Code, the code remains intact, as it has existed much longer than 17 years. Homosexual service in the military is still a conduct punishable by Courts Martial, according to the manual and the UCMJ.

By trying to enforce executive political whims without altering code, they have placed both gay and heterosexual members of the military squarely in the line of fire of the UCMJ. Gays can be Courts Martialed for openly or quietly serving, and all other service members can and will be released from service with honors if they refuse to serve under the breech of Military Code and the contract they agreed to when they volunteered for service.

In typical leftist fashion, they have created another division, this time within the military.

Homosexuals represent less than 2% of service members, yet the other 98% have been forced into a position which is against standing Military Code and violates the agreement they signed when volunteering for service..................

No comments:

Post a Comment

The 'Reader Responses; shown on many posts/articles are almost always worthwhile reading.

Often, the comments by readers enhance the posted article greatly, and are informative and interesting.

Hopefully, all will remember to read the reader comments, and post their own as well.