Saturday, September 24, 2011

Citizen to County Sheriff: Investigate Obama| The Post & Email

Citizen to County Sheriff: Investigate Obama| The Post & Email:

“IT IS MY RESPONSIBILITY TO REPORT TO YOU THAT I HAVE WITNESSED A CRIME”

submitted by a reader

In how many ways has Barack Hussein Obama disrespected our Constitution, White House, and national culture?

(Sep. 24, 2011) — The following letter was sent by certified mail, tracking #70093410000060783060, to Sheriff Robert M. Huston of Tazewell County, IL. The writer included the following note to your editor:

Sharon,
Good evening. I pray you are well. Thanks for doing such a good job on keeping the spotlight on the treasonous and traitorous acts going in with our government and the media. I wanted let you know I do pray for you. May the Lord Jesus Christ keep a special hedge of protection about you. I also wanted to let you know that I just sent off two certified mail packages, one went to Sheriff Arpaio, and the to my local county Sheriff.

They received them today. It was the third mailing I sent to Sheriff Robert Huston, plus I’ve called his office I believe three times and left two voice mails and talked to his secretary twice who has told me he’s a big Republican.

I don’t care if he’s Republican or not, the law and the supreme law of the land is being trampled on.....
MORE.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note:
The 'Reader Responses; shown on many posts/articles are almost always worthwhile reading.

Often, the comments by readers enhance the posted article greatly, and are informative and interesting.

Hopefully, all will remember to read the reader comments, and post their own as well.
Thanx
*****