Friday, October 14, 2011

This Is How I See It| The Post & Email

This Is How I See It| The Post & Email:

WHAT ARE OBAMA’S SUPPORTERS DEFENDING?

by One Pissed-off Vietnam Vet

Is this the flag of Obama's birth country?

(Oct. 13, 2011) — Let’s say I’m legally in contention to be the next President and someone accuses me of being born in Kenya. My response would be to inform the uninformed that my mother never had the honor of visiting Kenya. And what do you think the accuser says next? That I was born in Kenya.

Through some sort of freak accident, all the stars align to make the 2012 election honest and everyone writes in “OPOVV” for their choice of Federal Employee Number One. And then we hear rumblings of ineligibility because of the “possibility” of my having been born in Kenya, which I and all of my supporters TOTALLY IGNORE because, after all, we all know that my mother never had the honor of visiting Kenya.

There’s also talk of having multiple Social Security cards and aliases, and never having served a day in the United States military, which I and all of my supporters TOTALLY IGNORE because we all know that I’ve used only one name, had the same Social Security card all of my life, and have an Honorable Discharge from the United States Military.

As a matter of fact.....
EXCERPT.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note:
The 'Reader Responses; shown on many posts/articles are almost always worthwhile reading.

Often, the comments by readers enhance the posted article greatly, and are informative and interesting.

Hopefully, all will remember to read the reader comments, and post their own as well.
Thanx
*****