Friday, October 21, 2011

The Tangled Web: Obama Approves Loan for Zuccotti Park Owners

The Tangled Web: Obama Approves Loan for Zuccotti Park Owners: The Tangled Web: Obama Approves Loan for Zuccotti Park Owners October 17, 2011

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Angela, San Francisco. Great to have you on the program. Welcome.

CALLER: Thank you, Rush. It's a pleasure to speak with you. I just had kind of a comment. I'm looking at this from, I work events for a living and I've worked on several in the United States, and the common denominator that you have to work with the city and county, and have a plan of attack. You have to have permits, you have to work with, you know, sanitation department, make sure you have proper receptacles for trash. If there's even an iota of, you know, the possibility of having traffic issues, I have to work with the department of parking and traffic. I mean they provide barricades but I gotta pay for barricades. I gotta show 'em that I paid for Porta-Johns. I mean, heck, even if there are certain places where if I have a fortune teller at my carnival or whatever I'm setting up, I even have to have a permit for the fortune teller.

RUSH: Really? What kind of permit does a fortune teller need? Not to lie?

(Excerpt) Read more at rushlimbaugh.com ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note:
The 'Reader Responses; shown on many posts/articles are almost always worthwhile reading.

Often, the comments by readers enhance the posted article greatly, and are informative and interesting.

Hopefully, all will remember to read the reader comments, and post their own as well.
Thanx
*****