Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Real DiLorenzo A ‘Southern Partisan’ Interview…. � ~ BLOGGER.GUNNY.G.1984 ~ (BLOG & EMAIL)

The Real DiLorenzo A ‘Southern Partisan’ Interview…. � ~ BLOGGER.GUNNY.G.1984 ~ (BLOG & EMAIL):

I was real interested in the War, and I started thinking about how I could combine my profession with this hobby of mine: the history of the War.

More and more, as I read about Lincoln, I realized he was a tyrant. He was all about money and power. He was the political water-carrier of the Northern big business interests. Of course, he was a centralizer.

I’m sort of a libertarian, although Clyde Wilson would say “Jeffersonian.”

Jeffersonian is pretty much the same thing to me. Most people hear the word “libertarian” and think of people who advocate taking drugs, and that sort of thing. Jeffersonian is more like it.

It really struck me that the War destroyed the Jeffersonian ideal of government. I started writing a few articles about this, and turned it into this book.

What do you think will happen?
EXCERPT
*****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note:
The 'Reader Responses; shown on many posts/articles are almost always worthwhile reading.

Often, the comments by readers enhance the posted article greatly, and are informative and interesting.

Hopefully, all will remember to read the reader comments, and post their own as well.
Thanx
*****