Saturday, October 01, 2011

The Factor Poll

The Factor Poll:

Anybody surprised that the pompous O'Reilly threw out Paul and Cain because they got too many votes? I checked the results online and Cain got 32% and Paul got 34%; Romney got 15% and it went down from there. Bill then had the audacity to announce that Romney had won. I just sent him an extremely pointed email.

I'd encourage you to do the same. Laura Ingram told him that her listeners were calling in to ask why he didn't like Herman Cain. I told him I'd like to know the answer to that myself! "No spin" zone? I don't think so!................
MORE.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note:
The 'Reader Responses; shown on many posts/articles are almost always worthwhile reading.

Often, the comments by readers enhance the posted article greatly, and are informative and interesting.

Hopefully, all will remember to read the reader comments, and post their own as well.
Thanx
*****