Saturday, October 01, 2011

Are Members of Congress Finally Waking Up to the Issue of Obama’s Social Security Number?| The Post & Email

Are Members of Congress Finally Waking Up to the Issue of Obama’s Social Security Number?| The Post & Email:

I do not consider myself to be a brave woman but with credible evidence of a crime, being committed right in front of me, I had reached the point where I wanted to be brave and, I say this in the most humble way I can, I felt that my country needed me to be brave.

Back to the grocery store and the receipt. The cashier hands me the receipt and tells me how much I had saved and how much change I was getting back.

She said, “Here you are, Mrs. Jordan; your change is $9.11.” Then, kind of stunned, she said, “You just got back $9.11 on 9/11.” I mutely nodded, stunned myself.

I do not think of myself as superstitious but I was encouraged by, of all things, a receipt from a grocery store. A flimsy little piece of paper that reminded me, in a most powerful way, to have courage in defense of my country.

Obama fooled our nation once. Don’t let him fool us again in 2012.

Have courage, be brave, then do something.

Sincerely,

Linda Jordan
MORE..........
*****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note:
The 'Reader Responses; shown on many posts/articles are almost always worthwhile reading.

Often, the comments by readers enhance the posted article greatly, and are informative and interesting.

Hopefully, all will remember to read the reader comments, and post their own as well.
Thanx
*****