Friday, September 16, 2011

Performing my Attackwatch.com Duty. Snitch I must

Performing my Attackwatch.com Duty. Snitch I must:

Growing up in Brooklyn, NY, one learns early on that being a snitch can be hazardous to one's health but my President has asked and I have decided to forgo my own personal safety and expose those who are doing harm to my President and my Country.

First and by far most damaging must be Valerie Jarrett. Ms. Jarrett is so close to the President that no one really knows exactly what she tells him; however, since his approval ratings have gone down consistently from his very first day in office, it only makes sense that everything she is telling the President must be wrong. Mr. President, Valerie must go!

Second, in my humble opinion, Lisa Jackson, head of the EPA, may very well be a subversive plant within your administration. The regulations that Ms. Jackson has put in place so far have cost tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of jobs.

Her proposed regulations going forward could drive the number of jobs lost well into the millions. Ms. Jackson should be watched closely.

Perhaps hiring a new Czar, who keeps a friendly eye on your cabinet members and advisors might be in order.

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note:
The 'Reader Responses; shown on many posts/articles are almost always worthwhile reading.

Often, the comments by readers enhance the posted article greatly, and are informative and interesting.

Hopefully, all will remember to read the reader comments, and post their own as well.
Thanx
*****