Monday, June 13, 2011

Obama Brags 'I Have Better Plane' And 'Bigger Entourage' Than Three Years Ago

Obama Brags 'I Have Better Plane' And 'Bigger Entourage' Than Three Years Ago: "Speaking at a plant in North Carolina about the tough economic times, PBO claimed that 'what drives me every day as I walk down to the Oval Office' is the need to find jobs and economic security for everyone.

But Obama opened his speech by bragging that 'I have a better plane' than when he visited the same plant three years ago as a presidential candidate. Later, in explaining that he had brought the Council on Jobs and Competitiveness with him to North Carolina, Obama boasted 'I travel with a bigger entourage' than he did as a candidate.

View video here."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note:
The 'Reader Responses; shown on many posts/articles are almost always worthwhile reading.

Often, the comments by readers enhance the posted article greatly, and are informative and interesting.

Hopefully, all will remember to read the reader comments, and post their own as well.
Thanx
*****