Saturday, April 30, 2011

National Black Chamber of Commerce CEO: I can’t believe I voted for this Marxist

National Black Chamber of Commerce CEO: I can’t believe I voted for this Marxist
Hot Air ^ | April 29, 2011 | ALLAHPUNDIT

Posted on Saturday, April 30, 2011 2:26:46 PM by RobinMasters

A palate cleanser via the Laura Ingraham show starring NBCC President Harry Alford. Turns out Obama’s anti-business. Who knew? 

I’m tempted to call this red meat but that doesn’t begin to capture it. This meat is so red, it’s still attached to the cow. Good lord. I think I need to lie down just to digest it all. The clip’s long, but hang around at least to the point where they get to talking about Clarence Thomas. Alford is disdainful, but Ingraham is ready for him. 

Update: It had slipped my mind but commenters refreshed my memory. Yes, this is in fact the same Harry Alford who went nuclear on Barbara Boxer during Senate testimony for being racially condescending.



(Excerpt) Read more at hotair.com ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note:
The 'Reader Responses; shown on many posts/articles are almost always worthwhile reading.

Often, the comments by readers enhance the posted article greatly, and are informative and interesting.

Hopefully, all will remember to read the reader comments, and post their own as well.
Thanx
*****