Tuesday, April 26, 2011

In Which I Scoop Donald Trump

In Which I Scoop Donald Trump
Transterrestrial Musings ^ | April 26th, 2011 | Rand Simberg

Posted on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 3:02:40 PM by NonZeroSum

I’ve had a document for a while now that I have neither disclosed, or provided to Wikileaks. But now that the Donald seems on the verge of spilling the beans, I’ve decided it’s time to go public, so I can scoop, or “Trump” him (ha ha…). I can’t know for sure whether this is genuine, but in light of the rest of the history that is slowly being revealed, (e.g., by Stanley Kurtz), these Columbia transcripts that the president has refused to release look quite plausible.



(Excerpt) Read more at transterrestrial.com ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note:
The 'Reader Responses; shown on many posts/articles are almost always worthwhile reading.

Often, the comments by readers enhance the posted article greatly, and are informative and interesting.

Hopefully, all will remember to read the reader comments, and post their own as well.
Thanx
*****