Thursday, October 06, 2011

'I'd rather share my husband than have a hundred men of lesser quality to myself': Wife of polygamist speaks out about her unconventional life | Mail Online

'I'd rather share my husband than have a hundred men of lesser quality to myself':

Wife of polygamist speaks out about her unconventional life | Mail Online:

Vicki Darger has a spacious home in the suburbs, her children attend public school and she couldn't live without her Blackberry. Her life seems utterly unexclamatory.

But, look a little further and it's clear that Vicki lives a highly unconventional married life.

Her husband, Joe, has fathered 24 children - and she is one of his three wives.................
MORE.....
*****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note:
The 'Reader Responses; shown on many posts/articles are almost always worthwhile reading.

Often, the comments by readers enhance the posted article greatly, and are informative and interesting.

Hopefully, all will remember to read the reader comments, and post their own as well.
Thanx
*****