Monday, October 10, 2011

Cain on Electability: ‘Get Ready for an Aberration of Historic Proportions’ � ~ BLOGGER.GUNNY.G.1984 ~ (BLOG & EMAIL)

Cain on Electability: ‘Get Ready for an Aberration of Historic Proportions’ � ~ BLOGGER.GUNNY.G.1984 ~ (BLOG & EMAIL):

Herman Cain refused to wade into the controversy over whether it is accurate to call Mitt Romney a Christian or not.

“I’m not running for theologian in chief,” he said on CNN’s State of the Union this morning. “I’m a lifelong Christian and what that means is one of my guiding principles for the decisions I make is I start with do the right thing. I’m not getting into that controversy. He’s a Mormon. That much I know. I’m not going to do an analysis of Mormonism vs. Christianity for the sake of answering that.”.................
EXCERPT.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note:
The 'Reader Responses; shown on many posts/articles are almost always worthwhile reading.

Often, the comments by readers enhance the posted article greatly, and are informative and interesting.

Hopefully, all will remember to read the reader comments, and post their own as well.
Thanx
*****