Thursday, September 08, 2011

nothing reminds me of the old soviet union more than "freerepublic"

nothing reminds me of the old soviet union more than "freerepublic":

nothing reminds me of the old soviet union more than "freerepublic"


Posted on Wednesday, September 07, 2011 11:10:05 PM by Hillary's Folly

This site is broken when people like me are blocked for stating the obvious. What is the obvious? ask me privately because the "free" "republic" will keep us from discussin it in the "forum"

MORE...SEE READER RESPONSES, ETC.....
*****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note:
The 'Reader Responses; shown on many posts/articles are almost always worthwhile reading.

Often, the comments by readers enhance the posted article greatly, and are informative and interesting.

Hopefully, all will remember to read the reader comments, and post their own as well.
Thanx
*****