Friday, September 09, 2011

KNOW YOUR ENEMY: Alinsky’s “Rules for Radicals” vs. C.S. Lewis’s “The Screwtape Letters” � ~ BLOGGER.GUNNY.G.1984 ~ (BLOG & EMAIL)

KNOW YOUR ENEMY: Alinsky’s “Rules for Radicals” vs. C.S. Lewis’s “The Screwtape Letters” � ~ BLOGGER.GUNNY.G.1984 ~ (BLOG & EMAIL):

KNOW YOUR ENEMY: Alinsky’s “Rules for Radicals” vs. C.S. Lewis’s “The Screwtape Letters”
August 9, 2009 Gunny G

VANITY: Alinsky’s “Rules for Radicals” vs. C.S. Lewis’s “The Screwtape Letters”
8/9/2009 | rlmorel

Posted on Sunday, August 09, 2009 10:29:45 AM by rlmorel

I just finished reading Rules for Radicals by Saul D. Alinsky earlier this week, and it was one of the most unpleasant books I have ever read. I also think it was one of the most immoral books as well.

I had two people (my brother and a friend) who suggested that I read C.S. Lewis’s The Screwtape Letters, so that has been on my list for a little while now.

As it stands, it was the next book I picked up after Rules for Radicals. I am stunned by the happenstance that led me to read The Screwtape Letters directly after Alinsky’s book.

Most people know by now that Alinsky.....................

MORE.....
*****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note:
The 'Reader Responses; shown on many posts/articles are almost always worthwhile reading.

Often, the comments by readers enhance the posted article greatly, and are informative and interesting.

Hopefully, all will remember to read the reader comments, and post their own as well.
Thanx
*****