Thursday, August 04, 2011

Why the Market is Plunging (Rush) � ~ BLOGGER.GUNNY.G.1984 ~ (BLOG & EMAIL)

Why the Market is Plunging (Rush) � ~ BLOGGER.GUNNY.G.1984 ~ (BLOG & EMAIL): "Why the Market is Plunging (Rush)

August 4, 2011 Gunny G Edit Leave a comment Go to comments


BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Why am I here today? This always happens. Every time we have one of these national holidays, nobody tells me. I don’t keep track of national holidays. Obama’s birthday. I don’t keep track of national holidays, nobody ever tells me, and I end up being the only person in the country working.

Why is the Dow going down? Let me tell you why the Dow is going down, is because there’s a story out there that said that Bernanke and Obama are out of bullets.

There’s a story that says Bernanke and Obama are out of bullets, that they’ve got nothing left in the quiver, no more tools, nothing they can do to create jobs or grow the economy. And so the market is interpreting that as, uh-oh, there ain’t gonna be a QE3. That’s what that’s all about.

See, you ask, and I".....................

MORE...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note:
The 'Reader Responses; shown on many posts/articles are almost always worthwhile reading.

Often, the comments by readers enhance the posted article greatly, and are informative and interesting.

Hopefully, all will remember to read the reader comments, and post their own as well.
Thanx
*****