Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Patriot Webmaster’s Creed � ~ BLOGGER.GUNNY.G.1984 ~ (BLOG & EMAIL)

The Patriot Webmaster’s Creed � ~ BLOGGER.GUNNY.G.1984 ~ (BLOG & EMAIL):

The Patriot Webmaster’s Creed


August 20, 2011 Gunny G

This is my website. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Knowledge is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

My knowledge, without me, is useless. Without my knowledge, I am useless. I must think my thoughts true. I must think straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill my way of life. I must rebuke him before he enslaves me.

My knowledge and experience confirm that what counts in this war is................

MORE.................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note:
The 'Reader Responses; shown on many posts/articles are almost always worthwhile reading.

Often, the comments by readers enhance the posted article greatly, and are informative and interesting.

Hopefully, all will remember to read the reader comments, and post their own as well.
Thanx
*****