Tuesday, August 16, 2011

It’s Okay, I’m Over It Now| The Post & Email � ~ BLOGGER.GUNNY.G.1984 ~ (BLOG & EMAIL)

It’s Okay, I’m Over It Now| The Post & Email � ~ BLOGGER.GUNNY.G.1984 ~ (BLOG & EMAIL):

"It’s Okay, I’m Over It Now

| The Post & Email

August 16, 2011 Gunny G

HOW MANY GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES ARE CULPABLE?

by One Pissed-off Vietnam Vet

Will faux Attorney General Eric Holder be brought up on charges for covering up Obama‘s ineligibility?

(Aug. 16, 2011) — The thirty Seals was my last straw. I’m beyond the edge, over the wall, through the woods, and I’m sitting on top of a Main Battle tank and I’ve got the barrel pointed at every member of Congress and at every judge in America. Now, you may rightfully say, impossible and then I say to you,

“Oops! Sorry. I meant to say that I’m just one of millions of patriotic Americans who have had it, and if you don’t like it, if you want to whine about it, go somewhere where I can’t see you or hear you, because if I do, you’ll be standing side by side with the likes of our Democrat and Republican traitors"

MORE......................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note:
The 'Reader Responses; shown on many posts/articles are almost always worthwhile reading.

Often, the comments by readers enhance the posted article greatly, and are informative and interesting.

Hopefully, all will remember to read the reader comments, and post their own as well.
Thanx
*****