Sunday, August 28, 2011

Email, Hate Mail and Comments from Readers

Email, Hate Mail and Comments from Readers:

Ok, I like to rattle the cage about liberal politicians. I think people need to have their cages rattled. In fact, I think we go easy on most of the people in charge. That includes voters who voted for Obama because they were blinded to the truth about how awful he was.

Horribilus wrote: I know you have stated that you like to annoy liberals. I'm sure referring to the president as a dog will do that, especially when coupled with your searing logic and satire. I do think, however, in an article this good that leaving that out would have made your article more persuasive to those in the middle and less offensive to those of us who don't want the president of the country we would die for referred to in that manner. -in response to my column Obama is a Bad President: An Answer to Jonathan Alter

Dear Horribilus,.............................
MORE...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note:
The 'Reader Responses; shown on many posts/articles are almost always worthwhile reading.

Often, the comments by readers enhance the posted article greatly, and are informative and interesting.

Hopefully, all will remember to read the reader comments, and post their own as well.
Thanx
*****