Friday, July 15, 2011

Obama: "I Will Win" The Debate In 2012 On Winning The Future

Obama: "I Will Win" The Debate In 2012 On Winning The Future: "'So there will be huge differences between now and November 2012 between the parties, and whoever the Republican nominee is, you know, we're going to have a big, serious debate about what we believe is the right way to guide America forward and to win the future. And I'm confident that I will win that debate because I think that we've got, we've got the better approach.'

(Excerpt) Read more at realclearpolitics.com ..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note:
The 'Reader Responses; shown on many posts/articles are almost always worthwhile reading.

Often, the comments by readers enhance the posted article greatly, and are informative and interesting.

Hopefully, all will remember to read the reader comments, and post their own as well.
Thanx
*****