Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Krauthammer on Obama’s Address: “I Thought I Was Cynical Until I Heard That Speech” (Video)

Krauthammer on Obama’s Address: “I Thought I Was Cynical Until I Heard That Speech” (Video): "Charles Krauthammer unloaded on Obama tonight after his stale poll-driven speech to the nation. Obama still has no plan.

“I thought I was cynical until I heard that speech. It was purely partisan. It was meant as a campaign speech. And I think it was a speech from yesterday.”

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note:
The 'Reader Responses; shown on many posts/articles are almost always worthwhile reading.

Often, the comments by readers enhance the posted article greatly, and are informative and interesting.

Hopefully, all will remember to read the reader comments, and post their own as well.
Thanx
*****