Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Nasty Firefox malware warning

Nasty Firefox malware warning: "When I started Firefox tonight I got a Windows message saying that Firefox wanted to update from the Internet. I allowed it, and right away I started getting incredibly annoying audio advertisements and a popup that said 'GetIt' whenever I tried to click on anything.

I rolled it back to a restore point and got rid of it, but whatever it is, it is so blatantly annoying that I don't know what they think they are accomplishing."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note:
The 'Reader Responses; shown on many posts/articles are almost always worthwhile reading.

Often, the comments by readers enhance the posted article greatly, and are informative and interesting.

Hopefully, all will remember to read the reader comments, and post their own as well.
Thanx
*****