Saturday, June 25, 2011

The Greatest Cartoon of All Time!!!! (i.e. In my humble opinion.)

The Greatest Cartoon of All Time!!!! (i.e. In my humble opinion.): "This is the greatest cartoon of all time. AT least in my opinion.

If you've never seen it, I guess then you're in for a treat. If you haven't seen this in years, then you're in for another treat. All kids should see this. These are the cartoons I grew up with.

Pour yourself another cup of coffee, and enjoy!

The animators must have been high the entire time to come up with this stuff. I mean where did they think up, 'The Conga Line?' or 'Bat Boy?'

Mel Blanc does ALL the voices. Think about that when you're watching..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note:
The 'Reader Responses; shown on many posts/articles are almost always worthwhile reading.

Often, the comments by readers enhance the posted article greatly, and are informative and interesting.

Hopefully, all will remember to read the reader comments, and post their own as well.
Thanx
*****