Saturday, May 21, 2011

Devvy's Email Alert: The Obama Hustle

Posted on my web site with links; www.devvy.com



I have forwarded the information below to Dr. Jerome Corsi and WND. They have resources I don't. All of us have been sifting through the creation called Barack Obama. Someone referred me to this site:



The Obama Hustle



After the intro explaining the author voted for Obama, blah, blah, the individual is apparently in the business of 'skip tracing' skips for debt collection, etc. You might think at first glance is this just a rehash of some of the research done by Susan Daniels and Neil Sanky, but I think there's more to it.



We're all well versed on the Rezko relationship - at least as much as possible. But, the site above has a few things I believe need to be looked at because I haven't seen this information before to my best recollection:



Evidence Dump #2 "A No Hit" on SSN 042-68-4425 and a second Property Search for 5046 S Greenwood Ave.



Master File Pulls for SSN 042-68-4425 aka Barack H Obama
Collectability Score Results for Barack H Obama.
The above attachments are from my database searches.



Earlier last week I completed yet a third pull of Barack H Obama’s supposed SSN 042-68-4425 and yet again I get the same results. I had to triple-check my findings again just to make sure I was correct. All results were 'No Hits' telling me again that the SSN number either does not exist, or it has been scrubbed. Now, I want to make perfectly clear that all of my information is gathered by accessing public records only, so the information on every database that I have access to is up to date.




And:

Day One of My Discoveries



This is the information that I pulled when I was 'Skipping' a debtor in Chicago. She was one of only two accounts that I had for the whole state of IL. Note the Irony. When I clicked on the neighbors section of the database search Obama’s name pulled up as a neighbor to this individual when she lived off of Euclid Ave back in the 90's and I said HMMMM. Well, my curiosity got the better of me and when I clicked on his name this is what was pulled. The name showed 'Harrison J Bounel' with an unknown gender and Obama’s current SSN. I have the originals. Note the SSN and the address of 5046 S Greenwood. I did not even know that was his address, hell I didn’t even care for that matter. But my question is why was there an 'Alias' with his current SSN? That is the question that the 'Skip Tracer' in me was asking. So I dug deeper. Now just click on the links below and you will see exactly what I saw.



Note at the bottom of Harrison’s information pull there is a hyperlink for his relatives, well when I clicked on it, Michelle’s name showed up as a relative of 'Harrison J Bounel i.e. Barack H Obama.



Bounel Harrison J and Barack Obama shared SSN
Bounel Harrison J’s Wife



The rest is at The Obama Hustle



This is a video that covers all of the above. It is quite detailed; 39 minutes but I watched it all the way through. Obama's Social Security Number Tied To An Alias Harrison J Bounel - 5/18/11



"The debt collector also claims Obama has used two other Social Security numbers in Illinois. This interview covers several issues ranging from O's SS# to his property tax filings in Chicago to 50+ different addresses tied to Obama and Michelle across the country."



When Neil Sanky first did the research on the SSN, it was just one continuous list. While it took me a couple of days, I broke all that data down into three categories and cross checked each and every one of the hundreds against USPS. Pretty shocking, really. Perhaps the three lists might be helpful:



Barack Hussein Obama



Stanley Ann Dunham



Michelle Obama




------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------

Has Obama Won the Birth Certificate Game?




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Institutionalizing sodomy (bowel movement sex); indoctrinating children:



From SaveCalifornia.com - a hard working group of dedicated individuals



Public schools already pushing Harvey Milk



If you have children or grandchildren in California government schools, they have a chance of being sexually indoctrinated over the next 2 weeks. SaveCalifornia.com is alerting parents to the horrible role model of notorious homosexual activist and teen predator Harvey Milk. Starting next week, liberal teachers plan to push Milk and his perverse agenda upon impressionable kids, teaching them to admire and emulate him.



Visit our Boycott "Harvey Milk Gay Day" page right now. If you're not ready to take action (or at least to forward this alert to your friends who have children in government-run schools), please read the disturbing article below:



California schools already teaching gay history
Bay Area Reporter, April 21, 2011



The Sacramento City Unified School District is encouraging its teachers to talk to their pupils about the late gay Supervisor Harvey Milk, the state's first out elected politician who was killed in office in 1978. The move follows the creation by state lawmakers of an unofficial state holiday each year on Milk's birthday, May 22. "This is new for this year," said Lawrence Shweky, a straight man who co-chairs the district's LGBT Task Force.



Comprised of school district staff, administrators, teachers, community members, students and parents, the six-year-old task force recently emailed teachers a notification that it had assembled a set of educational materials about Milk recommended for grades 4-12. For now it is up to individual teachers to decide if they want to use them.



Watch their important short video


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Gay' columnist: Let's face it, we want to indoctrinate children



"While gay activists usually deny that they want to indoctrinate children, said Villarreal, "let’s face it, that’s a lie. We want educators to teach future generations of children to accept queer sexuality. In fact, our very future depends on it," he wrote."


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flat Tax, Fair Tax?


--
The following information is a reminder of your current mailing
list subscription:

You are subscribed to the following list:

       Devvy's Email Alerts

using the following email:

       gunnyg@gmail.com

You may automatically unsubscribe from this list at any time by
visiting the following URL:

<http://www.devvy.net/cgi-bin/mail.cgi/u/alerts/>

If the above URL is inoperable, make sure that you have copied the
entire address. Some mail readers will wrap a long URL and thus break
this automatic unsubscribe mechanism.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note:
The 'Reader Responses; shown on many posts/articles are almost always worthwhile reading.

Often, the comments by readers enhance the posted article greatly, and are informative and interesting.

Hopefully, all will remember to read the reader comments, and post their own as well.
Thanx
*****