Monday, April 18, 2011

Rush Limbaugh: I really think Trump is running

Rush Limbaugh: I really think Trump is running
WND ^ | April 18, 2011 | Joe Kovacs

Posted on Monday, April 18, 2011 4:10:42 PM by RobinMasters

PALM BEACH, Fla. – Will Donald Trump actually take the presidential plunge and run for the White House in 2012?
Radio giant Rush Limbaugh now believes the real-estate tycoon and television personality will.
"Up until Friday, I didn't think so. I thought there were other things behind this," Limbaugh said on his program today. "And I still don't know, still into wild-guess territory.

But now if I had to put money behind the guess, I would say he's running. I really think he is. As of now I think in his mind, he's running. Now, with Trump, anything can happen between now and that day that he says he's going to announce. ... I think he's gonna do it."
(Excerpt) Read more at wnd.com ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note:
The 'Reader Responses; shown on many posts/articles are almost always worthwhile reading.

Often, the comments by readers enhance the posted article greatly, and are informative and interesting.

Hopefully, all will remember to read the reader comments, and post their own as well.
Thanx
*****