Thursday, April 21, 2011

Donald Trump: I've Said My Piece On Obama's Birth Certificate

Donald Trump: I've Said My Piece On Obama's Birth Certificate
TPM ^ | April 21, 2011 | Evan McMorris-Santoro

Posted on Thursday, April 21, 2011 10:32:20 AM by Smokeyblue

Could Donald Trump be following Karl Rove's advice and dropping his public birtherism once and for all? In an op-ed published in USA Today on Thursday morning, Trump writes that he's ready to stop all the birther chatter.


"I have spoken my piece on this issue," Trump wrote, reminding readers that "many people have the same doubts as I have."
Trump says he's ready to shift the conversation about his maybe-candidacy to something more substantive.

"My concern lies with people like the single mom who recently wrote to me that she now works a third job to pay for the gas to get to the other two," Trump writes.

(Excerpt) Read more at tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note:
The 'Reader Responses; shown on many posts/articles are almost always worthwhile reading.

Often, the comments by readers enhance the posted article greatly, and are informative and interesting.

Hopefully, all will remember to read the reader comments, and post their own as well.
Thanx
*****