Sunday, April 24, 2011

Donald Trump is mad as hell

Donald Trump is mad as hell
You Tube ^ | Jan 30, 2011 | TheCrashdawg

Posted on Sunday, April 24, 2011 7:05:29 PM by GrandJediMasterYoda

I hate to say it, but I get the same feeling from this guy that I got from Reagan 1979. I rememeber everyone cursing out Ronnie the same way "Oh he's B movie actor, he don't know what he is doing, he's a cheap talker, doing it for attention, dyes his hair, wears makeup, he's a fraud"...but me and my buddys we just *KNEW*...


That's the feeling I'm getting from Trump. In 1979, we even made up "Reagan is God" bumper stickers just to piss off the liberals, completey over the top declerations, and I'm tempted to do the same with Trump.
Palin, Romney, I just don't feel it with those two. Yes we all have ideal candidates, but I just want someone guaranteed to to kick this Obamination out and I think this guy could do it and quite easily. We CANNOT risk this Obamination doing a 2nd term!

NO NO NO! Can you imagine Trump debating Obamination? He would absolutely destroy him, no question.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note:
The 'Reader Responses; shown on many posts/articles are almost always worthwhile reading.

Often, the comments by readers enhance the posted article greatly, and are informative and interesting.

Hopefully, all will remember to read the reader comments, and post their own as well.
Thanx
*****