Monday, October 03, 2011

My letter to ESPN Re: The Firing of Hank Williams, Jr

My letter to ESPN Re: The Firing of Hank Williams, Jr:

I am writing to express my displeasure with the decision of ESPN to pull Hank Williams, Jr. from your Monday Night Football opening.

Mister Williams did nothing more than express his opinion on a television show. The last time that I checked, we still have a United States Constitution (I served to defend it in the Marine Corps) and we still have the freedom to express our displeasure with our government and our elected officials.

There never seemed to be an issue with that when President Bush was in office.

Since you choose to ignore Mr. Williams right to free speech, I will no longer watch your broadcasts in my home. Many of my friends share my views on this.

May your ratings follow Mr. Obama's poll numbers.

Sincerely,

X.X.Xxxxx XXXXXXXX, Texas USA
MORE.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note:
The 'Reader Responses; shown on many posts/articles are almost always worthwhile reading.

Often, the comments by readers enhance the posted article greatly, and are informative and interesting.

Hopefully, all will remember to read the reader comments, and post their own as well.
Thanx
*****