Sunday, October 02, 2011

Firefox Technical Question

Firefox Technical Question:

Technical question for anyone.

I have noticed anytime I try to watch a video from Fox News that it will either not load or take a real long time if I load it in Firefox. However, if I use Internet Explorer, then there are no issues. Ditto on ESPN. Therefore, whenever I want to watch a video on one of these two sites I have to go to Internet Explorer to watch. Oh and these two sites never have an issue with Internet explorer?

Every other video web site I go to have no problem loading it in Firefox.

Do I just need to send an email to Firefox or what?

Here are my computer specs... Just in case

Windows 7 Professional Intel Core i5 chip 64 Bit 8 GB RAM 2.5 TBs HD
MORE...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note:
The 'Reader Responses; shown on many posts/articles are almost always worthwhile reading.

Often, the comments by readers enhance the posted article greatly, and are informative and interesting.

Hopefully, all will remember to read the reader comments, and post their own as well.
Thanx
*****