Thursday, September 01, 2011

Pat Caddell for VP! (kidding..am I?)

Pat Caddell for VP! (kidding..am I?):

I was working on my computer this afternoon and then internet went down. Checked my TV and no cable at all so I simply went through all channels and then I ended up on CSpan2. Pat Caddell was speaking (event happened on July 30, 2011). Certainly did not mean to listen but then for may be 2 minutes I did something else while the sound was still on. WOW...I suddenly found myself listening really seriously to Pat Caddell - could not believe my ears. I mean, that guy would have been at a Tea Party rally he would have won the day - for sure.

Of course he talked about Carter for 1 minute, he insisted that he was still a democrat, but of the old guard democrat.

Honestly, everything that guy said was..fantastic!!!

If you have an hour to lose (or willing to learn something from a democrat) please listen:

http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/Cadd

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note:
The 'Reader Responses; shown on many posts/articles are almost always worthwhile reading.

Often, the comments by readers enhance the posted article greatly, and are informative and interesting.

Hopefully, all will remember to read the reader comments, and post their own as well.
Thanx
*****