Monday, August 01, 2011

Retired Military Translator's Home Reportedly Raided in DEA Mix-Up

Retired Military Translator's Home Reportedly Raided in DEA Mix-Up:

"'As soon as I opened the door, somebody grabbed me and took me outside and put me on the grass,' Tossa said. 'The first thing I thought was they were terrorists who want to kill me because I served in Iraq.'

The DEA agents were executing a search warrant.

“I kept asking, what’s going on?” he said. “And they held my neck to the ground so I can’t talk.”

According to the report, the DEA was executing a search warrant for Tossa’s landlord’s son, who apparently uses Tossa’s one-story house’s address for mailing.

“Before they raid any house, they should have more information,” Tossa said. “Not rumors.”

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note:
The 'Reader Responses; shown on many posts/articles are almost always worthwhile reading.

Often, the comments by readers enhance the posted article greatly, and are informative and interesting.

Hopefully, all will remember to read the reader comments, and post their own as well.
Thanx
*****