Sunday, August 07, 2011

How Many Americans Feel Like This?| The Post & Email

How Many Americans Feel Like This?| The Post & Email:

"MEMBERS OF CONGRESS HAVE ABROGATED ALL RESPONSIBILITY

August 7, 2011

Can charges be brought against members of Congress allowing for the formation of a 'Super Congress?'

Dear Editor:

The following letter has been sent to my congressman and U.S. senators:

Dear Sir or Madam:
...............................
MORE @ LINK...


As Howard Beale so aptly put it: “I’m mad as hell and I’m not going to take it anymore!” Having abjured political involvement all my life, I am hesitant to offer an opinion on the issues facing this great country. However, the dismal behavior of our “political elites” and the distressing trajectory of our republic compels me to speak up"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note:
The 'Reader Responses; shown on many posts/articles are almost always worthwhile reading.

Often, the comments by readers enhance the posted article greatly, and are informative and interesting.

Hopefully, all will remember to read the reader comments, and post their own as well.
Thanx
*****