Thursday, July 14, 2011

Rush Limbaugh, Head of the GOP, Orders Obama to Present His Plan

Rush Limbaugh, Head of the GOP, Orders Obama to Present His Plan:

"BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Okay, so the president is saying that he is giving the Republicans until tomorrow to have the general outlines of some deal. Republicans have until tomorrow. And I'm not gonna be here tomorrow so I gotta do something because I am the titular head of the Republican Party, by their own claim.

According to Obama's own people, I am ordering the president to present his spending cuts to the American people by tomorrow. While I'm at it, I'm ordering Harry Reid to propose a budget in the Senate for the first time in two and a half years. Fine.

(Excerpt) Read more at rushlimbaugh.com ..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note:
The 'Reader Responses; shown on many posts/articles are almost always worthwhile reading.

Often, the comments by readers enhance the posted article greatly, and are informative and interesting.

Hopefully, all will remember to read the reader comments, and post their own as well.
Thanx
*****