Monday, July 25, 2011

Obama: I’d Like ‘to Bypass Congress and Change the Rules on My Own’ � ~ BLOGGER.GUNNY.G.1984 ~ (BLOG & EMAIL)

Obama: I’d Like ‘to Bypass Congress and Change the Rules on My Own’

� ~ BLOGGER.GUNNY.G.1984 ~ (BLOG & EMAIL):

"Obama: I’d Like ‘to Bypass Congress and Change the Rules on My Own’
July 25, 2011 Gunny G Edit Leave a comment Go to comments

President Obama let his frustration over the stalled debt talks seep into an address on Latino issues on Monday, confessing that he’d like to “bypass Congress and change the laws on my own.”"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note:
The 'Reader Responses; shown on many posts/articles are almost always worthwhile reading.

Often, the comments by readers enhance the posted article greatly, and are informative and interesting.

Hopefully, all will remember to read the reader comments, and post their own as well.
Thanx
*****