Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Kelleigh Nelson -- The Phony Rightwing, Part 4

Kelleigh Nelson -- The Phony Rightwing, Part 4: "Conclusion

Once again, I have to say, Herman Cain is not a constitutional conservative and is definitely not my choice. I thought he was better than the previous two candidates I wrote about, but after doing the research, I'm appalled at how much he is like the typical establishment Republican. Is there anyone that would lead us out of the NWO mire we're in now? I've come to the conclusion that unless we get on our faces in the dirt and pray like we've never prayed before for our beloved nation, that we haven't a chance of turning this mess around. The powers in place will not allow a constitutionalist to win, but with prayer anything is possible. I don't just mean a five minute chat with the Almighty. I mean heartfelt, tear stained prayer of repentance, sorrow and broken heartedness for our nation wherein we ask God to help us. Can we be saved like Nineveh? See the Book of Jonah.

Click here for part -----> 1, 2, 3, 4,"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note:
The 'Reader Responses; shown on many posts/articles are almost always worthwhile reading.

Often, the comments by readers enhance the posted article greatly, and are informative and interesting.

Hopefully, all will remember to read the reader comments, and post their own as well.
Thanx
*****