Thursday, June 30, 2011

Glenn Beck and family encounter hostility in NYC

Glenn Beck and family encounter hostility in NYC: "When Glenn Beck ventured out with his wife and daughter to catch a Hitchcock flick in New York City’s Bryant Park, the event “turned into a hostile free-for-all,” according to his Web site.

He and his family weathered verbal abuses and slurs against conservatives, and an angry moviegoer even kicked a glass of wine onto his wife, Beck said in a video on his site.

“These people were some of the most hateful people I’ve ever seen,” he said. “I swear to you I think, if I had suggested, and I almost did, ‘Wow, does anybody have a rope? Because there’s a tree here. You could just lynch me,’ and I think there would have been a couple in the crowd that would have.”

(Excerpt) Read more at news.yahoo.com ..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note:
The 'Reader Responses; shown on many posts/articles are almost always worthwhile reading.

Often, the comments by readers enhance the posted article greatly, and are informative and interesting.

Hopefully, all will remember to read the reader comments, and post their own as well.
Thanx
*****