Monday, May 02, 2011

President Obama's remarks on the death of Osama bin Laden [BHO: 24 for himself, 3 for US Military]

President Obama's remarks on the death of Osama bin Laden [BHO: 24 for himself, 3 for US Military]

Chicago Tribune ^ | May 1, 2011 | President Barak Hussein Obama

Posted on Monday, May 02, 2011 2:16:03 AM by Nomen Klatura
BHO's statement contained 74 sentences. In 24 out of 74 sentences, he said "I", "me" or "my."

This is not about the military, or even the CIA, which were mentioned in just 4 of the sentences. It's about BHO, and BHO alone. Congratulations, BHO, here are a few things for which you took credit in the 74 sentences:

"I directed Leon Panetta... to make the killing or capture of bin Laden the top priority..."
"I was briefed on a possible lead to bin Laden."
"I met repeatedly with my national security team as we developed more information about the possibility that we had located bin Laden hiding within a compound deep inside of Pakistan."


"I determined that we had enough intelligence to take action, and authorized an operation to get Osama bin Laden and bring him to justice."
"I’ve made clear..."
"I’ve repeatedly made clear..."

"I called President Zardari, and my team has also spoken..."
"These efforts weigh on me every time I, as Commander-in-Chief, have to..."
His next book will be titled: "How I killed Bin Laden with my bare hands, in the most peaceful, non-judgmental, internationally approved way possible"
Congratulations to the U.S. Military and the CIA!

(Excerpt) Read more at chicagotribune.com ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note:
The 'Reader Responses; shown on many posts/articles are almost always worthwhile reading.

Often, the comments by readers enhance the posted article greatly, and are informative and interesting.

Hopefully, all will remember to read the reader comments, and post their own as well.
Thanx
*****