Saturday, April 09, 2011

Why Americans Should "Cair" About the Growing Enemy Within

Why Americans Should "Cair" About the Growing Enemy Within

As I continue to sacrifice my Fourth Amendment rights while I take off my shoes and subject myself to being x-rayed and illegally molested by TSA officials at the airport, I am constantly reminded of the threat that violent jihadists pose to Americans everywhere. However, not all jihadists are tasked with the commission of perpetrating mass murder upon the citizens of Israel and America. Many jihadists have altered their.....

http://www.newswithviews.com/Hodges/dave108.htm
by Dave Hodges

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note:
The 'Reader Responses; shown on many posts/articles are almost always worthwhile reading.

Often, the comments by readers enhance the posted article greatly, and are informative and interesting.

Hopefully, all will remember to read the reader comments, and post their own as well.
Thanx
*****