Monday, April 11, 2011

Donald Trump: I'm Obama's Worst Nightmare

Donald Trump: I'm Obama's Worst Nightmare

RealClearPolitics ^ | April 10, 2011 | RealClearPolitics

Posted on Monday, April 11, 2011 4:41:16 PM by RobinMasters

Donald Trump says he is not the person President Obama wants to run against.
"I don’t hear them talking about Mr. Pawlenty or anybody else. They’re talking only about Trump. And I can tell you, I’m their worst nightmare. I am not the person that they want to run against and they know it and I know it," Trump told FOX News on Monday morning.
(Excerpt) Read more at realclearpolitics.com ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note:
The 'Reader Responses; shown on many posts/articles are almost always worthwhile reading.

Often, the comments by readers enhance the posted article greatly, and are informative and interesting.

Hopefully, all will remember to read the reader comments, and post their own as well.
Thanx
*****